Thursday, October 8, 2015

// #thriftstylethursday // It's My Party

This week I am back on track with Thrift Style Thursday! Carissa of Carissa Knits is hosting and guess what!?! It's her birthday (so be sure to pop over if only to say hi! and to check out her look) so we're all wearing something we'd wear to her party! If only we were within a reasonable distance to attend said party... ;)


I decided I'd pull out a couple of pieces scored within the past two months but never yet worn...these Pilcro flares from Anthropologie that I picked up for under $20!!!!! ( I know right?!?!) and this pretty sheer blouse that I found while in Michigan for $3.50. 


Now I've been wanting to wear these jeans from the moment I got them, but I actually need to hem them a smidge so I can wear them with my favorite thrifted boots. However, these pale gold thrifted heels are just high enough, and if I'm going to a party, the heels are coming out.


To add a little more bling, I wore my favorite thrifted necklace with reversible pendant, and a bangle from my grandma's collection.


 Here's a closer look at the entire look...


plus all the pretty details!


Hop on over to see what all the other ladies are wearing and remember to wish Carissa a Happy Happy Birthday!





3 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty! Love the shiny shoes. Great thrifting!
    Hope all is well with you. And thanks for your lovely comment.
    Missed you too! Xo Jazzy Jack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this look is so you, so pretty!!!

    JJ
    www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you back! You've been missed!

    Lovely outfit for a birthday party. Are both sides of the pendant the same or different? Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete