Sunday, December 28, 2014

Thriftsyle: Work Wear

I've got a retail job that asks that I look like I shop there, without requiring me to. This is to their advantage, as I don't make enough to buy a work wardrobe from them, and mine, as I've found that my personal thrift style fits in perfectly with the clothing sold there. Perfect! :)

Here's a look at a few of my recent outfits with a breakdown on where I got each item and an approximate cost (can't remember what I paid for some, but I can make a good guess).


// thrifted chambray $5, thrifted pants turned skirt $4, thrifted bangles $3, F21 earrings $5, Franco Sarto riding boots from DSW ~$75: total cost $93 (I've owned the boots for 3 years and they are earning their keep ;) //


// thrifted cardigan and jacket $5/each, thrifted jeans $4, clearance chucks $25, UO striped top $10, thrifted bag $6: total cost $55 //


// thrifted jeans $4, thrifted belt $5, Anthropologie chambray $30, Franco Sarto boots $60, UO earrings $5, cuff ?: total cost ~$104 //


// handmade earrings bought in Puerto Rico ~$5, F21 necklace $3, thrifted belt $6, thrifted dress ~$8, thrifted boots ~$6, UO pants $15: total cost ~$43 //



// thrifted cardi $4, thrifted slip (not pictured) $4, yard sale dress $1, thrifted belt $4, thrifted boots ~$8, thrifted bangles $2, World Market abalone earrings ~$10, bracelet ?: total cost ~$33 //

This gives you a good idea of how I get to dress, and I have to say I'm enjoying styling these outfits! I've missed a few good ones, so I'll have to recreate the looks for some more outfit posts later this week :).

Hope you like what you see, and let me know if you have any questions at all! Thanks for reading, and happy thrifting!

Peace,
Andrea

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you show that looking good doesn't have to cost a fortune. We need more of this in the fashion world! Great job, Andrea. You look beautiful, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind, Terra, and I thank you for it! :)

      Delete